Vision, Mission & Values
Vision, mission and values of the German Network of Health Services Research (DNVF) e.V.
The DNVF is the internationally recognized, central German reference institution for all aspects of health services research.
The DNVF e.V. is a network of professional societies, institutions and individuals with a special interest in the research on health and patient care. Special attention is paid to the patient and user perspective under conditions of real life care.
- extension of the topical scope, improvement of research quality and methodologic standards, and the institutional development of health care research.
- to contribute to the framework for evidence-based decisions in the health care system..
- to promote the transfer of scientific Knowledge into practice and to study obstacles and supporting conditions of this transfer.
- to improve care and health of the population.
- to promote young scientists.
With the "German Conference for Health Services Research" we promote discourse and knowledge exchange in the field of health services research on current topics, methodology, recent results and their transfer between science, practice and politics.
As a national organization, we also foster international networking.
The following values guide us in our work:
- Scientific nature,
- interprofessional, multidisciplinary and integrative orientation,
- inter-professional active cooperation,
- Transparency, equality, and mutual appreciation and respect,
- economic and political independence,
- Future orientation,
and the desire to work together