Become a member
If you are interested in becoming a member of the DNVF, there are the following possibilities:
- Application for regular membership as an institutional member
- Application for regular membership as natural person
- Application for sponsoring membership
Full membership is generally open to legal persons or associations of persons working in the field of health services research on a scientific, technical or professional policy level, as well as to natural or legal persons whose activities are relevant to health services research.
Full members of the Association may apply for supporting membership. In addition, legal persons and associations of persons (e.g. companies and associations) who wish to support the association can apply for a supporting membership. As a rule, supporting members do not have the right to vote in the general assembly, only in the case of simultaneous full membership. Supporting members agree to comply with the code of conduct for supporting members.
Sponsoring membership can be applied for by a) full members of the association or b) legal entities and associations of persons (e.g. companies and associations) wishing to support the association may apply for sustaining membership. Normally, sustaining members have no voting rights in the general meeting (only in the case of simultaneous full membership). Sponsoring members pledge themselves to comply with the Code for Sponsoring Members.
Submission of applications
Before submitting an application, please take note of the information on the collection and processing of personal data in the context of institutional and personal membership, the statutes and the fee regulations. If you have any questions, the DNVF office will be happy to assist you.
Please use the application forms to apply for regular membership. Please fill in the appropriate application form. Please do not forget to sign the forms and to attach the necessary documents.
When university institutions apply for membership, there are some special features to be considered. We recommend that you take the corresponding information sheet into consideration.
The application for supporting membership can be sent informally to the DNVF office. In the letter, the willingness to comply with the Code of Conduct for Sponsoring Members should be noted.
After the central office received the application documents, it will issue a confirmation by e-mail. The DNVF board will decide on your application for membership. You will be informed of the decision by the DNVF office in due course.
- Application form for regular membership of societies / institutions / organisations (Section 1-3) Form (*)
- Application form for regular membership of patient organisations Form (*)
- Application form for regular membership for natural persons (Section 4) Form (*)
- Application form for regular membership for natural persons (Section 4 students) Form (*)
- Application form for sponsoring membership Form (*)
- Statutes of the DNVF e.V. Form
- Contribution regulations of the DNVF e.V. of 08.10.2015 Form
- Information sheet for the application of university institutions Form
- Code of Conduct for Supporting Members Form
(*) Please note: You may need to download the application form and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader © in order to fill in the PDF forms directly on your PC and then print them out.