WG Quality of Care and Patient Safety Research (QCPSR)
The aims of the WG are the promotion of Quality of Care and Patient Safety Research as well as the networking of thematically active researchers from various professional societies and other member groups of the Network for Health Services Research. Furthermore, sessions are hosted at the DKVF and seminars are offered at the Spring School.
Work priorities (2020/2021):
The WG QCPSR has been primarily concerned with the preparation of statements on the work of the IQTIG. Furthermore, the research needs identified in the memorandum on QCPSR are being addressed by individual members of the WG (see below: Validation of QI review instruments).
Publications (memoranda, discussion and position papers, publications (online/print)
Ignatyev Y, Habicht J, Arnold K, Deckert S, Soltmann B, Neumann A, Schmitt J, Pfennig A, Geraedts M, Heinze M. Biometric properties of QUALIFY: a tool for assessing quality indicators. ZEFQ 2022 (in press).
Contribution to statements
- Statement of the German Network Health Service Research on the "Methodological principles; draft for version 2.0" submitted by IQTIG
- Statement of the German Network Health Service Research on the "Development of a Quality Assurance Procedure "Locally Limited Prostate Carcinoma"" submitted by IQTIG
- Statement of the German Network Health Service Research on the interim report "Development of a patient survey for the quality assurance procedure discharge management" submitted by IQTIG
Participation in DNVF events (Spring School, DKVF)
- Organizing a module on quality indicators at the Spring School.
- Designing sessions / moderating / chairing sessions at the DKVF.
In October 2019, the WG QCPSR published a position paper " Eignung von Qualitätsindikatorensets in der Gesundheitsversorgung für verschiedene Einsatzgebiete – Forschungs- und Handlungsbedarf." (publication in "Das Gesundheitswesen").
The QPSF WG completed the Memorandum III, Part 3: Quality of Care and Patient Safety Research Methods (publication in "Das Gesundheitswesen"). DOI: 10.1055/s-0043-112431
The WG Quality and Patient Safety Research (QPSF) was founded at the 13th Congress on Health Service Research (DKVF) in Düsseldorf in June 2014.
The WG continues on the work priorities from previous years. In addition, it has undertaken to revise the QCPSR memorandum.